Sunday, March 11, 2012

Look at this

We've had lots of wonderful visitors at our new place. This is our good friend Kent. He and his wife Tiffany were neighbors of ours in Wichita. We first got acquainted because Warrick was so interested in his motor cycle and I was pretty uncomfortable with my son's lack of personal space and his intent staring at this particularly close range. So, of course, I introduced myself. Was surprised when this young man replied to my request on my son's behalf - to look at the motor cycle from 2 feet away - with a "yes ma'am". They became fast friends and some of our kid's favorites

More rockin' visitors. We had an incredible weekend with a visit from our sweet friends, Katie and Dustin and their boys Charlie and Oliver and overlapping their time with Christian and Nicole and William. Both super special to us and sharing milestone adventures and journeys. We treasure them.
Good morning!

1 comment:

  1. i forget that you know the moody's.

    how cute is your fam? the cutest.

    ReplyDelete